Here is a brief list.
- U.S. Government ID Card, Matricula Consular ID, or Passport
- 2 Years employment in the same or similar line of work (can be salaried or self-employed)
- 2 Years Tax Returns using their I-TIN number
- Buyers must be an owner occupant
- Minimum 20% down payment
Also, please understand these loans are based on a 30 year fixed rate.
To continue, the below is needed with a following explanation:
- ITIN borrowers are living in the United States, but unable to document their legal status.
- ITIN borrowers have filed and obtained an ITIN number which is similar to a Social Security #.
- ITIN borrowers have been filing tax returns for a minimum of 2 years using the IRS issued ITIN #.
- Up to 90% LTV with traditional credit and 620+ FICO Score
- Up to 75% LTV with non-traditional credit and No FICO Score
- SFR, PUD, Townhouse, Condo (Warrantable only)
- Purchase and R/T Refinance
- Owner Occupied Only
- 5% down payment from borrower – additional funds can be gift from family
- Minimum Loan Amount is $150,000.00
Here is a list of the items that will enable a proper process.
• 2 Years 1040’s (Federal Tax Returns)
• 2 Years W2’s
• 2 Months Bank Statements (All Pages)
• 1 Month Pay-Stubs
• Copy of ITIN Documentation and Driver’s License (Picture ID)